Sunday, July 8, 2012

Obsession



Obsession: the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, ect. 

My friend Anna and I decided to work with a theme this past week, the theme being "obsession". I had a really hard time figuring out what I wanted to do. I didnt end up liking any of my rough sketches and eventually I decided to go down a different road all together. When I was a kid I was OBSESSED with wolves. I literally wanted to be a wolf and would spend hours thinking about it. I was a weird kid with a big imagination. I guess thats how this particular idea came fruition. 

I really like the way the color turned out, but I wish I had spent more time on the line art. But for the sake of time and my sanity I really wanted to wrap this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment