Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sketch Dump: Monsters and Hemingway Cats

A couple friends and I visited the Keys this past week. One of the places we went was the Hemingway House which is famous for it's polydactyl cats.

Super quick sketch of the house.

 Anna and some desert monsters. 

What if snails had tusks and nipples? That'd be cool.

My pen dyed half way through this character sketch and I had to use another one. Time for new supplies. 


Started thinking about what bats would look like if they were wingless quadrupeds. I came up with the two on the left, and I particularly like the large one on the top. Then I got bored and doodled on the right.

I had a choking scare yesterday. We got as far as the hospital parking lot before I cleared everything from my lungs. Luckily we didnt have to go in and it could have been much worse. Still, it was a bit emotionally unsettling and this happened shortly afterward.


No comments:

Post a Comment