Saturday, June 30, 2012

direction




So I hung out with my good friend Anna Craig yesterday and she showed me all of the art she's been doing. Nothing is healthier for an artist than to be around other ambitious artists. So I went home and got to work on this piece.  I didn't really know what I wanted to do with the composition when I started, but it quickly developed into a personal piece that I'm pretty happy with. I did the line art traditionally and the colors/details digitally. 


ALSO. In the process of finishing up, I accidentally used paint bucket on the shadow layer and this happened:


Kinda cool, right?

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome dude, you have a really cool angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece so much! It has a lot of storytelling quality to it and it's very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I can definitely imagine a really interesting story when I look at it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Really interesting composition!

    ReplyDelete