Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Man does time fly.

This month has been crazy busy. I started a volunteer job at a Wildlife Center and my friends and I just got back from a 11 day greyhound bus trip across the country. That being said, I'm guilty of completely throwing this month's challenges out the window. I did end up getting a couple character designs done, but none that I ever ended up truly being happy with. Now that I'm back and settled in Sarasota, I hope to really get back in the swing of things. I don't though I'm going to go back to doing any monthly challenges though- other than drawing SOMETHING every day (but that's a given, and more of a lifetime challenge than a monthly one)- because sometimes it can actually stifle your creativity.



1 comment:

  1. Jay,

    I really like your work! I sent the link to Maxim in Wisconsin. Let's discuss next time at WCV.

    Cheers,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete