Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st

May has come and gone and so have the daily portraits. I really learned a lot this month and I felt like I improved quite a bit. I ended up not having enough time to do portraits of some of my close friends like Taylor, Kaleb, Meagan, or Susan, which is a shame. But I will definitely continue to do portraits in the future because there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Since today is the first of June, I will be starting my next 30 day challenge which is a daily character development.  I can tell this one is going to be fun because it's a super loose challenge and it will be easy to do while I'm in California (hopefully). I'm also going to be doing a still life every friday (I think I stole that idea from Tabia). So I've got quite a bit of work ahead of me today, which is fine, because it's been raining since the moment I woke up. Perfect weather to be an art hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment