Monday, November 26, 2012

There Are No Bears About During Winter, Dear.

In between Media assignments I was also working on some pieces in my Illustration class.  The first assignment was a flat, paper cut assignment which I have not gotten a chance to scan yet. This was our second assignment, which was open ended and left completely up to us. For some reason I really wanted to do something with a bear and I was inspired by Brave's Mordu when designing mine. 
I've also been on a pink kick lately, for those of you who are unaware. This is not the first figure with pink hair and it certainly won't be the last.

This was my first digital piece that I've done for school. That being said, I didn't really know what I was doing, but I  think I learned a lot about how to handle a lot of layers and I have definitely learned which pieces to do digitally and which to do traditionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment