Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Better late than never.

Now that I'm done with my freshmen year at Ringling, I figured it was finally time to stop slacking and actually make an art blog.  It's always good to have some sort of archive to map your progress.  I'll probably post some things from the past two semesters before I get too ahead of myself.

Hopefully I'll have a lot to post throughout the summer. I'm planning on focusing particularly on color, light, pastel, and painting (both traditionally and digitally). I learned a lot in my freshmen year and now is the time to apply it.  I'm also planning on doing a self portrait every day for the month of May. Sounds a bit narcissistic but I think it'll give me a chance to try some new techniques and mediums while building self esteem.  Ok, I'm starting to sound like a camp counselor.

On that note, enjoy and please leave comments and critiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment